Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome to 2008~~

Well it is new year now and I still attached to 2007 lol but I feel more refresh since it is the beginning of the year. The last day of 2007 there are so many countdown events well I didn't manage to go countdown coz I am so tired and my legs are aching sad...so I missed the firework. Anyway I did celebrate my friend's birthday and we have a nice dinner at Swenson. And the present for her is David Beckham perfume (of coz is for the ladies).

Well as I was out for the night, I miss the Johnny countdown and was only able to watch the whole thing on the next day. Well few surprise like Nagase 'Kissed' Koichi coz it is Koichi 29th birthday, Ryo's amazing fast changing of outfit and switch between Kanjani 8 and NEWS, the Rat year born Johnny's(like Jin, Ryo, Toma...), appearance of Toma and sang beside Yamap in Daite Senorita (hug^o^), groups mixing around singing past 10 years medley, Hey!say!Jump appearance at the audience seat. Last but not least PARK (yamaP, Akanishi, Ryo, Kame) version of seishun amigo. Overall quite interesting but individually they dun get much focus on the camera...
I think Arashi did a great job in MCing...

p/s: I tink I bought too much...(wanted a psp who cares to tell me where sell it at cheaper price?)

No comments: