Tuesday, December 11, 2007

lOnG tImE....

Very fast, my attachment has reached at the half point...now really tired.
Wanted to make my own calendar so much after seeing others doing it so finally with photoshop I've made my very own JE calendar for the whole night and it still not done yet. But I really like them very much!

Recently lots of Akame scene going on it does make me excited coz all the while they are portrayed as not getting along this and that but I do believe they are in good 'relationship'. Also I've watched Cartoon II you Tour 2007 believe me it is their greatest concert ever yet though I really want Jin has a solo performance.
And baka me for realizing that the NHK world has Shounen Club until one week ago and I have cable TV for like few months already!

I do realized that Nakai Masahiro is quite cute lol though he is like already 35 as I've watched his old clips and Utaban...I juz like the way he bullied Ryo and the whole kanjani 8 especially Yasu.

No comments: