Thursday, October 18, 2007

My NEWS concert goods!!!

I found a NEWS fan blogger selling NEWS con goods on her blog I am so envy of her coz she gets to go to Taiwan concert and she had a fun and fruitful trip dere...and she make Singapore fans known and Koyama, shige acknowlege dat. :)
Plus she is Tego fan haha...
I manage to purchase Yamapi and Tego clear folder also Ryo's Uchiwa(fan) but may receive it tml or monday...can't wait!!

Ryo Uchiwa:


2 more days to my attachment...Clarke Quey so far...

List of drama I am goin to catch this season:
Yukan Club (Cast: Akanishi Jin, Yokoyama Yu, Taguchi Junnosuke, Suzuki Emi, Minami , Kashii Yu)
Medical Dragon 2 (Cast: Sakaguchi Kenji, Koike Teppei, Sasaki Kuranosuke, Kitamura Kazuki, Abe Sadao, Mizukawa Asami, Kishibe Ittoku, Natsuki Mari, Ikeda Tetsuhiro, Uchida Yuki)
Utahime (Cast: Nagase Tomoya, Aibu Saki, Okura Tadayoshi)
Galileo (Cast: Fukuyama Masaharu, Shibasaki Kou)

One of the Kawaii scene in Yukan club:

No comments: