Sunday, October 28, 2007

Busy Weeeek

This week I have started my attachment well I like the environment and the flexibility of the time but now the problem was how we should continue our project plus there are so many thing need to learn and pick up plus SCJP which is compulsory for us to take (heard that it is hard) oh gosh!!

Well on Mon I finally get my Uchiwa and clear folder it was so big and I had to carry it to my work place and back home lol... nonetheless worth it really beautiful.
I also get my Never Ending Wonderful Story DVD from my cousin and watched it really entertaining and the performance is great right now can't wait for the new single and album plus KAT-TUN DVD yay!!!

Weeeek PV was out the pv was so cute and so comical I really like it plus the song is so catchy and nice.


Tml still got attachment have to get up early sianx....

No comments: