Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mixed Feelings...

Right now, I am tore between frustration and excited..
Frustration cuz I am so sick with the project and keep thinking why I can't just get done and over it!!!Yet I have to stuck with it all the time but couldn't really juz throw everything away and dat makes me feel so frustrated arhhh...
Well, there's good news that makes me go excited all of the sudden first of all:
Jin is now taking over Koki to be one of the host of the radio show KAT-TUN style so I get to hear Jin's sexy voice from mon to fri omg!!
Another thing is NEWS is goin to have new Single[Weeek] and new album[Pacific] released on Nov 07 I love the new song lol...meaning I am goin to be broke again!!!
As the days of NEWS Taiwan concert gets nearer, I still gets the feeling like omg they are goin to be in Taiwan and yet I couldn't afford to go and see them to be frank I am so jealous for those fans in Taiwan!!!

So...dat's y I am so frustrated and excited at the same time..

No comments: