Saturday, October 6, 2007

I am so heartbroken!!!

Damn typhoon in Taiwan, now dun even sure whether the concert will be a success or not!!! It will be very wasted if the concert could not be held tml since it was cancelled this afternoon after all they tried so hard to be dere and prepared for the concert...
I noe there were some unhappiness going on during the sale of the concert goodies and many didn't even get to purchase them. Actually, I thought I could get my cousin to get all the goodies for me but now they cancelled the sales and will not be selling until next week which is impossible for her to buy for me... I saw the goodies fans, poster, phamplet, files omg they were so well made and exclusively for Taiwan con!!!
Ok...I grumble too much coz of the miss oportunity...
anyway really hope my cousin can make it to the plane tml coz I really wish she dun waste her leave coz of some stupid Typhoon.

Right now, I really feel so depressed with all these and feeling aches all over my body coz I had napfa yesterday really no mood to do my work arhhhh. Why the world is so unfair?????

P/s: When I can get my NEWS DVD???? I am going broke with all the CD and DVD arhhh!!!

No comments: