Thursday, July 26, 2007

Share Johnny's Nokia theme!!

Here are some of the theme JE artiste themes that I've done in ownskin.com
First of all the cutest boyband Hey!Say!7
OwnSkin Preview
Download: Hey!Say!7

They will be releasing their first single on 1st August naming 'Hey Say!'theme song of the anime Lovely complex.

Next, Kinki kids with the background of red and white strips the color of their 39 album!
OwnSkin Preview
Download: Kinki kids 39

I like the song music of life which is first recorded juz for this album really special and meaningful. Koichi and Tsuyoshi wrote the song together so it is really nice since it is their 10th Anniversary.

Next up, Tegoshi Yuya.
OwnSkin Preview
Download: Tegoshi Yuya

I really like this series a lot..tesshi sleeping so kawaii!

Here comes..Akanishi Jin.
OwnSkin Preview
Download: Akanishi Jin

He really cuts a lot of weight recently so he looks more fit and healthy and PRETTY now! He never fails to bring me surprises..

Jin best friend Yamashita Tomohisa.
OwnSkin Preview
Download: Yamashita Tomohisa

Recently he had his hair cut o:Do so SHORT! Nonetheless still looks kakkoi! Too bad he didn't won the best actor award for his acting in Love operation--lose to matsumoto jun who acted in Bambino

Kawaii Yah Yah Ya!
OwnSkin Preview
Download: Taiyo Shoon Yabu

I thought it was really a pity that they didn't get to debut, since they gain so much attention when their young especially yabu and hikaru. But Shoon and Taiyo are my fav though.

Koyama X Tesshi
OwnSkin Preview
Download: Tego Koyama

I find that this picture looks really cute so couple!! haha.. the second picture is juz too saucy and hot..way to go tesshi!

Favourite of them all KAT-TUN
OwnSkin Preview
Download: KAT TUN

The most used theme of all I have made. lol.. Despite rumors flying around I still thinks that all 6 of them really good buddys! It is juz dat they grown mature since the past time.

I will still continue to make more themes as long as I have good pictures..Please visit http://www.ownskin.com/home?u=luvy88 to watch out for updates!

No comments: