Sunday, July 22, 2007

OMG!!

Dis week is MP evaluation week omg still haven finish the coding..
:(
I was a bit shocked to see the latest 39 album Japan ver. in Sembawang!
It was pretty fast but why I never even see KAT-TUN second album to be in the store a bit unfair I guess maybe they thought it won't sell well in Singapore? But there is a lot of KAT-TUN fans in Singapore I'm sure so I dun understand y..

Btw, I am going to get this album the taiwan ver one coz the imported from Japan is too expensive <$54.90> so wait after August 10 ba..(save money save money).

Hey!Say!7 is going to release their single soon..hope they sells well so they get the chance to debut. Yamada Ryosuke, Nakajima Yuto and Chinen Yuuri are toooo kawaii!!
Recently falls in love with this song: Answer by Flow. Theme song from Tantei Gakuen Q really powerful vocal and nice beat and the PV is so kakkoi!

Answer PV:

No comments: