Friday, May 18, 2007

CCN Day


Today was TP's CCN day, I bought two handphone accessories at only one dollar each and they look so cute!! the blue fur one was hello kitty and the purple fur one is lala. I gave the purple one to my mom. I also take a photo with my friends this afternoon using ishot(new 'neoprint' system developed by the seniors)

I looked at some screen shot from the episode of hanayome papa junno's acting was funny and i thought this dorama will be a funny one haha. Junno is so kakkoi inside and he wear suit!!

Recently go checked out HMV in citylink and the heeren taiwan ver of the Real Face live DVD and Cartoon II you is not released yet not even the japan ver of the DVD is seen in the store. The japan ver of Cartoon II you is selling fast there is not even one left in citylink but it was so expensive!! the 2CD one cost 70++, the normal ver cost 50++. I bought popolo magazine at kinokuniya in Taka before that i was struggling between popolo and wink up but finally gave in for popolo coz the content seems more attracting and a bit cheaper haha even though i think wink up has a better quality.

No comments: