Friday, September 7, 2007

KAT TUN and NEWS in Photobuckets!

I created an account in Photobucket.com I have uploaded photos of NEWS and KAT TUN and I will constantly update yup.

I really like the latest J shop release of Jin solo photo all 45 photos looked so great and cool. I like his new image for the latest drama -- Yukan club.
Yamap also changed his hairstyle or should I say image? for the Kurosagi movie and he even show up in Dream Boy and sang with Kame wow!!

NEWS RUSS K cm:
I download all 6 version of the RUSS K CM, all six of them looked so good in RUSS K wear... and the song for the CM is so catchy the tune is from Greeeen no wonder I feel the Genki in the song..
I uploaded all six version in youtube since long time I did not upload anything haha..
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kanasai03

Why Singapore no RUSS K outlet????? I wan the poster!!

Photobucket Album


Still doing the project, trying to pass through the presentation to the school director I dun ask for the best as long as can make it through I will be very glad.
I wan to go change hairstyle so badly and also need to get a new pair of sportshoes I nid to train up yup lol..

p/s: trying to pick up my cross stitch skills again..:)

No comments: