Monday, August 27, 2007

Hand phone Johnny's Theme

Now Ownskin.com has this function that allow to view what skins has the users made so i shall embed my one here:



Last week went down to HMV and saw the Taiwan ver of Cartoon II You and it costs me about $27 bucks quite expensive but I still bought it nonetheless. I also saw Kinki kids << 39 album>> Limited edition and the packaging is so well done but at the cost of $78 so I didn't buy it (So expensive)!

I miss the september issue of duet both bugis and takashimaya kino outlets all sold out so I bought popolo instead..

Going to continue the stupid project again..no mood at all after exam all should enjoy but me..so sad.

One litre of tears is so touching I love today's episode what Ako said really touch my heart. Nevertheless, Ryo looks so kakoi in this drama so love him lol...

My cousin going to Taiwan in October asked her to get me NEWS DVD (Never Ending Wonderful Story) haha no nid to wait so long...

Sushi oji is getting interesting I have watched 5 episodes and I dun understand why the rating is so bad in Japan I thought Koichi acts really well!

No comments: