Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Leading to road of madness

Each day I am getting crazier and crazier...
Haha, I finally get over it coz I was so depress this morning when I get back my ENAD paper. But it's ok just buck up on my assignment.

Last saturday went down to Bugis's Kinokuniya and lucky me get to buy the last copied of duet and even got 20% discount yay!! The photos are so great and the poster omg cannot resist!

MP finally moved to next stage>>
Thank goodness the UI has passed and the time of chion~ing is coming but never mind
after MP I am going to enjoy!
SIP coming soon so sad no Taiwan for OSIP.

Happy 23 Birthday to Jin! Today is Jin birthday wonder wat Yamap and U kun will do to celebrate?

New Jdorama!! Hour ago watched Dan Detective Q and I like it Yamada Ryosuke looks so kawaii!! Shida Mirai really grow a lot and her acting is good..
Now watching Hana Kimi Maki looks so good in it. I tink Papa to Musume no Nanokan is also worth to watch..
waiting for Yamada taro's story and Koichi drama!

No comments: