Tuesday, June 19, 2007

TegoMass in Taiwan

I changed my background colour to suit the picture hope it looks nice...

My house finally had Starhub cable TV!! So I was able to watch TegoMass live in Golden Melody Award, omg they looked so awesome in black suits. Kawaii desu ne, they sang so well for their performance and they even have a meeting session in Taiwan.
And guess what? NEWS will be having concert on October 6 and 7 in Taiwan!! Lucky Taiwan fans, how I wish they can come to Singapore >o< !!

Now working on my DSCN assignment hope to finish coding by tml!!
Recently found this series by Yah Yah Ya the onigokko game it was so funny!!
I think Yamashita Shoon is so kawaii so do Taiyo!!
This is one of the episode:


New tour of Dream Boys is going to begin but this time only Kame, Koki and a guy from Musical Academy will be in it, no Jin and rest of KAT TUN quite disappointed but its ok I guess there will be other plan for him.

No comments: