Saturday, May 5, 2007

Spiderman 3 is great

Finally Spiderman 3 is out!! Watched it yesterday, it was still funny as usual so many funny moments. Can't believe that Tobey looked so good when he turned 'evil' lol.
I feel so sad for Harry, but I not gonna mention what happen in case for those who didn't watch it yet. Anyway great movie worth the money.

Taiwan version of Real Face live is out on Friday in Taiwan but dunno when I can get a copy in Singapore. I wan the Cartoon II You CD also I really can't wait.
Jin starting to perform more in the Spring con especially in Osaka.

I wonder now how to do web in php can someone help me??
p/s: nah..i guess i have to help myself..

Come back to add a picture taken from Hana Yori Dango 2
Toma acted in the first episode as the guy hu hated dao ming shi a small character but he looked so gd in it.

No comments: