Friday, September 14, 2007

Result out!! HSM!!

Yesterday, I went to tp website tried to see if result was out and then it was!!! I was so shocked to see an A for Major Project lol...since I thought we didn't do too well.
Also POM(Principle of Marketing) also quite shocked to me I got a B and yet I thought I flunked the paper..In the end I managed to get higher GPA than before since 3 years is going to end soon (one more semester to go)...
Ok enough of that..

Tantei Gakuen ended!! Overall, the drama does not disappoint me and I think Yamada Ryosuke has real potential in acting not to mention he is cute!!! Following up next month will be Yukan club really excited omg! Rumored that Junnosuke and Yoko will be in the cast too.
Sushi Oji has an unexpected twist during second last episode Ryutaro (Maru) is a Spy???? Really want to know what happen at the end... Battle between the twins omg!!

I saw the High school Musical (Japan ver) pamphlet in Baidu Koyama looked so good in the photo I never watch this before but I guess it will be quite good..





p/s: I cut my hair already, real short and bob lol...

No comments: